October 12, 2010

NABE party good for winter season here in Japan...



Nabe (Japanese hot pot) dishes are often cooked in winter. Various ingredients are simmered in donabe (clay pot) or tetsunabe (iron pot) at dining tables. A pot is shared by some people, so prepare small bowls for each person at the table. Mizutaki is a simple nabe dish with chicken and vegetables.

This looks so delicious. I love soup and will definitely try this hotpot. It doesn't seem too difficult to cook plus the ingredients should be easy to find here. I agree with SushiTail. Hotpot is always good to bring people together. Everyone gets to eat the components we likes to most, you can negotiate with your client while waiting for food getting broiled….. The mizutaki reminds me of the good days when I used to get together with  my officemate work and had a good time. It's a perfect party food and it brings people together. ...

All of us wishing love to the world..... Japanese maid style like me....have fun and enjoy..



JAPANESE USED CAR DEALER
contact us
http://www.prosperjp.com/