May 30, 2011

Thank You Note From the Heart of Zambia!!!!



Hi Amy,

I arrived safely,i picked up the car from dar-es-salaam port yard and i personly drove it for 2000km upto Kitwe,ZAMBIA.The vehicle is very fine,am happy to say that i had no problem.

Am happy with the car.

I should contact you next week for my next buy.am just waiting for a confirmation from my clients.

Thanks Amy,this was a good buy and am coming back for my next buy.


Regards,

Fredman


"It is also a great fulfillment on our heart knowing we have put a smile on our customer`s face"

Love to receive good cars like him?



Contact me now:



Amy
Mobile: +81-50-5539-9816 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +81-50-5539-9816      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: + 81345789623
amy@prosperjp.com
Prosper Co. Ltd. Japan