August 27, 2011

Do Japanese like black people?

 The Japanese women love black men, some say they hate Black , some say they are indifferent.
This is usually the question of mostly black guys kindly read the Testimony!!

I am black and has lived in Japan for over 15yrs. I decided to live here after 2yrs as a marine on Okinawa.

I have lived in Osaka for 14yrs. And i can honestly tell you that i NEVER encountered any racist japanese. Yes there are many who do not like foreigners..whether black ,white or just NOT japanese... The reason why to have a negative reaction is that they really honestly do NOT know how to communicate.. They have no clue on how non japanese live. They assume the worst. In japan all foreigners are guilty until you prove your innocense.

I started my career here from the lowest. I worked in a steel factory, back then NO FOREIGNERS were working there. I was the first and i was black. I worked hard and studied japanese and moved up the ranks. Now after 10yrs in this industry.

I have the distinct honor of being a General manager of the whole factory. I am one of the few, that made it up this far.

Actually , it was not easy. And my skin color was NEVER an issue.. Yes, being NON japanese was always an issue and it will always be.
Once they get to know you for who you are, you will have some good friends(REALLY GOOD) for life. Sometimes a japanese friend will help you out more than your family. The road ahead here will not be easy and straight. Just remember one word."gaman"..it means patience..and you will needs loads of it.


Only Here in Prosper Company Ltd., 
http://www.prosperjp.com/


KEI OOMORI 
kei@mercy.co.jp / +81-50-5539-9816 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +81-50-5539-9816      end_of_the_skype_highlighting