September 7, 2011



Joke for the day!
Joke for the day!



  - Goldfish Passing -

Little Tim was in the garden filling a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence.

Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Tim?" 


"
My goldfish died," replied Tim tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him." 

The neighbor said, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it, Tim?" 


Tim patted down the last heap of earth and replied, "That's because I couldn't get him out of your cat.



Hope I made you laugh 

Thanks and have a great day ahead!
Hope I made you laugh today!

Thanks and have a great day ahead


Please check the video :)





YURI 


Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prosper-CoLtd/123628711055660

Our Homepage: www.prosperjp.com




Our Pick Stock for this WEEK ->>> Suzuki Swift! :) 

Year 2005 / Chassis: HT51S834531/ Mileage : 55200 km / Displacement : 1300 cc /  Transmission : AT / Fuel   : Gasoline / Equipments :  CD-player , TV , Navigation

  

For more stocks, please visit our Facebook and Homepage, OR contact me directly by e-mail.