November 8, 2011

SEE THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE


Hallucinogenic thoughts captured ,alters

The serenity of the velvet blue waters
I baptize myself within this cleansing spray
And vitalize my thoughts of this summers day
No blemish on past nor future, it seems
As I cloak myself under , this waterfall of dreams

Configuration clusters of winged consolidation

Fly over this landscape , in abundant exhilaration
To reach the trees , that sway so gentle
Like the fiddlers bow , in a wondrous concerto
They nestle in leery shade , too warm it looms
I look on in wonder ,and cloak myself under
This waterfall of dreams

As the water gusto's , it's cool cleansing lotion

Cascading arousal , around in perpetual motion
Exhilarates my thoughts , to another dimension
Is this real or surreal , I have no comprehension
This captured imagery where everything gleams
As I look out from under , this waterfall of dreams

So clear is the moment, under reflective Sky's

So radiant a sun , that it blinds my eyes
So cool is the water , as it drips from my thighs
So calm is the stream , as it gently floats bye
Utopia from Heaven , a garden of Eden
As I look out from under , my waterfall of dreams


Posted by : 
Ms. Mika Aoyuki
PROSPER CO., LTD JAPAN
mika@prosperjp.com
+81 50 5539 9816