November 10, 2011

THANK YOU NOTE FROM TANZANIAN CUSTOMER



Dear Ai,

I am happy to inform you that I was extremely happy to pick up the Toyota cluger vehicle from the Dar es Salaam port in very good condition.The vehicle up to now is performing extremely well and all my family members love it very much and have congratulated me for chosing it. I have attached herewith my photo standing by the side of the vehicle. I wish to confirm to you that if I have to import another vehicle I will use your good services, I will also not hastate to recomend you to any of my friends wanting to import vehicles from abroad. Looking forward to doing business with you again.
Regards.

Mohamed Sadiki Nkya
TANZANIA



Please don’t hesitate to contact me back for your inquiry and further assistance.
Please do take my contact below for your reference.




Thank you so much.


Ms. Ai Tamaki
Sales Department Representative
Office Tel. No: +81-50-5539-9816 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +81-50-5539-9816      end_of_the_skype_highlighting | Fax: + 81345789623

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: PROSPER CO., LTD Japan
..........................................................................................................................................................
“ Be wise… Be Challenge… Be Practical… Be our # 1 priority… 100% TRUSTED only at Prosper Co. Ltd Japan…”