November 2, 2011

THANK YOU NOTE TO MS. AI

Here are some of the  feedbacks from customers who had experienced 
good customer care when they purchased cars from us...


hello ms Ai.

my car arrived yesterday. i love it
i will send you a photo of me and my car

Beatrice of Zambia


Ms Ai,

Please be informed that I have received the Prius and I'm now getting it first experience.

My appreciation for your services in this regards..
I will arrange for a good photo and send it to you!

Rgds,

Kind Regards,

Emmanuel of Tanzania


Hi Miss Ai,

This is to inform you that i have already received my car, i dont know how to tell you how happy i am, the car is very nice very niiiice. everyone admire it. i am so proud of it, everytime i think about it. Thank you a lot Miss Ai, i dont have much words to express what i feel. i will post my picture together with my car.

Best regards,

Ally of Tanzania



Dear M/s Ai

We received all the vehicles in good condition and thanks.

Nazeba Charles  J.W
of UGANDA
Bought 6 units


Hi Ai,

I would like to inform you that the Harrier arrived safely.

In any case, all is well. I will continue dealing with you and telling other people about your company.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Christine of Zambia




Dear Ai,


It is with so much joy I write this email.

I have received my car and indeed it drives great! 23KM/L is magic, true magic.

Thank you for working with me on this. There were many times I would toss in my bed worried what I was into but each time Ai, you wrote to me or called me to calm me down.

Thank you for your sweet customer care.


I will start to build a group of Prius owners in Uganda so that we increase volume of business with you. Already my friends are thinking of buying their 
own prius cars and I will surely refer them to you.



Looking forward to reading from you.

Dr. Patrick Okello, MBCHB, MPH
Kampala, Uganda 



Dear  Valued Customer,


Greetings from Prosper Co. Ltd Japan!!!
Thank you very much! Your appreciation is our SUCCESS....
In behalf of Prosper Co. Ltd, we extend our warmest gratitude for buying cars in our company.

Please introduce Prosper Co. Ltd Japan to your family and friends who wanted to purchase someday. So they can share the same story...

Hoping to do business with you soon!!!

Thank you very much!

Ms. Ai Tamaki
Sales Department Representative
Direct Email: ai@prosperjp.com 
FACEEBOOK ACCOUNT: aitamaki@yahoo.com
Office Tel. No: +81-50-5539-9816 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +81-50-5539-9816      end_of_the_skype_highlighting | Fax: + 81345789623 
FACE BOOK FAN PAGE: PROSPER CO., LTD Japan