January 18, 2012

Success is YOURS.

Always keep your head up cause there are people who would kill to see you fall.


A Day at the Pond
I went to the pond to catch a frog, 
I searched and searched on every log.

I brought with me a great big tub, 
And sat it beneath a flowering shrub.

I searched up high in the trees, 
And scraped up both of my knees.

I crawled around on the ground, 
looking for something laying around.

I had mud all over me from my head to my toes, 
I even had it on my nose!

My stomach told me it was time to eat, 
So I put my shoes back on my feet.

As I walked away feeling very sad, 
I saw a frog sitting on a lily pad.

My face lit up with a great big smile, 
for he must of been there for quite awhile.

I leaped into the water up to my knees, 
and he jumped away with the greatest of ease!

Jason Petz

   Best-Selling Vehicles 2012


Shu Kawahara
ken@mercy.jp.com