July 17, 2012

THANK YOU NOTE / TOSHI







Good day Toshi

How are you?  Am ok.

I have no words to explain how grateful I am that I finally received the vehicle yesterday, Saturday 14th July, 2012 without any serious problems.  My brother managed to safely arrive at 8 hours in the morning.  I am so happy and like you said, I will sit in the car, it is true I just want to be in my new ride.  Toshi, the car is beautiful with the system in it.  My son was happy to watch the DVD that was in it (Tom and Jerry).  My brother was telling me that people were really looking at it with envy when they were coming home.  I am so happy.



 Am good, enjoying my vehicle and my music.  The system is powerful.  We sat in the vehicle with my son yesterday for almost the whole night.  It's beautiful and still can't believe its mine.

Attached are the photos.  I hope they are clear.  Would have taken with my two kids, but I took them today at the office and the kids are at school.

Let me know if they are ok.

Nice doing business with you.

All the best.

Antella


Look She is just one of my hundred Customer  all over the world who is very happy receiving the car from me.

TOSHI
+81-50-5809-5051
+81-50-5539-9816
toshi@prosperjp.com