July 18, 2012

Thanks Note for KEI


KENYA  is known us one of the very strict country in terms of  importing cars and just like there country their are some customers also who want to hide their personalities. 
      A message from Kenyan Customers

Dear Kei,

Just a quick note to let you know that I just received the Pajero.
The car is in very good shape and I'm very happy.

Thank you so much
Have a good day.
Best,
Ben. 



Hi Kei, 
I am very glad for the two vehicles that I bought from you guys,
The car is still in a good running condition and for sure I will come back to you for more inquiries.

Regards, 
Jonathan
Checked my Offered Car 
OWN A GOOD CAR 
Visit and Buy 
Prosper Co., Ltd.
experience good customer care 
CONTACT 
+81-50-5539-9816
Find ing Japanese Used Cars? The Trade rs of Car to View and Auto Rec ooling vehicles?
We are just here, Being straight Forward to serve you. 24 Hours Every day.