August 22, 2012

SATISFIED CUSTOMER COMING FROM UGANDA

                                                                       Ronald Mukasa Maiteki
                                                                          ronmaiteki@gmail.com 




                 
Hello Aya Takagi,  I received  the car ,thank you very much, its in good condition. will tell people and will direct them to you.  its good, I like your  business , I am here in US , soon I am going home to Uganda at end of year but will email it to u my photo with my car...                      

                          
               
                                 RECOMMENDED CAR 
              We will give you big discounted Price…

                   

                                                    http://www.prosperjp.com/stock/TOYOTA/PRIUS/039276/

                                                                        



Thank you!!
AYA TAKAGI
Sales Department Representative
aya@mercy.co.jp