October 6, 2012

"Treat your customers like lifetime partners."



Mr. Alain Mutanana from Congo Democratic Republic


The words misses me to show you how I am in the enjoyment. 

You understood that I have received the vehicule since Saturday, September 08th and I reassure you that the vehicule is in good and perfect condition and all things works well to the vehicle without complaint none. 

My Dear Mayu that God of any benediction can bless your carrier for all your assistance how much big to me and my little family. 

Thank you once again to you and to Prosper, Ltd I can not hesitate to recomand all my friends and my brothers to do business with you.



MAYU SHIMIZU

 Sales Department Representative
Mobile: +81 50-5539-9816
Fax: + 81345789623

Find ing Japanese Used Cars? The Trade rs of Car to View and Auto Rec ooling vehicles?

We are just here, Being straight Forward to serve you. 24 Hours Every day.