June 10, 2011

Ms. Mika Aoyuki at your service

To all our VALUED CUSTOMER

beyond the VOICE you hear on the phone everyday calling for updates and follow about the cars that you have inquired or have purchase from our Company PROSPER CO., LTD
here i am Mika Aoyuki of the SALES DEPARTMENT
who ring your phone everyday and sometimes makes you wake up early in the morning :-)

I am happy and would be even more happier to be ask for an assistance.

I am 26 years old and currently studying as well in an ENGLISH ACADEMY to enhance my ENGLISH Language.

I am still single and interested in making business.
here I share with you our country`s one of the best spots which I really like to go when I wanted to unwind and need mind relaxation.


FOR INQUIRIES AND CONCERNS
VISIT OURWEBSITE

CONTACT ME :
MIKA AOYUKI
SALES DEPARTMENT REPRESENTATIVE

PROSPER CO., LTD

WE SUPPLY GOOD CARS FOR YOU
+81 50 553 99816 ||mika@prosperjp.com