July 15, 2011

THANK YOU NOTE FROM UGANDA CUSTOMER


It was so much joy to received a thank you message from a customer who appreciate good service and of course believed that we really exists and provide really good cars to customer...

Here's one new message added thank you note that really warms my heart today:



date received: June 14, 2011
18:45


Dear Ai,


It is with so much joy I write this email.

I have received my car and indeed it drives great! 23KM/L is magic, true magic.

Thank you for working with me on this. There were many times I would toss in my bed worried what I was into but each time Ai, you wrote to me or called me to calm me down.

Thank you for your sweet customer care.




I will start to build a group of Prius owners in Uganda so that we increase volume of business with you. Already my friends are thinking of buying their 

own prius cars and I will surely refer them to you.







Looking forward to reading from you.



Dr. Patrick Okello, MBCHB, MPH
Kampala, Uganda



Its really a passion and an achievement when you received something beautiful that you never expected... 


Prosper Co. Ltd Japan
Japanese Used Car Dealer

...provides your car needs...


Please feel free to contact me if you want to experience the same feelings like Dr. Okello, you deserves the same service like mine efficient, effective,  and handled customer care...


Please contact me:


Ms. Ai Tamaki
Sales Representative
Office Tel #: +81-50-5539-9816 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +81-50-5539-9816      end_of_the_skype_highlighting