- A type of Guava with name, Jamaican Guava is already extinct.
- A few species – notably strawberry guavas – can survive temperatures several degrees below freezing for short periods of time.
- A single common guava fruit contains about four times the amount of vitamin C as an orange.
- If consumed along with its skin, guavas can raise .
- According to a study conducted by Hyderabad’s(India) National Institute of Nutrition, the humble guava is the healthiest fruit for the human body.
- Guava strengthens and tones up the digestive system and even disinfects the same.
- Consumption if guava juice can be helpful in ifghting constipation, prolonged , , congestion of lungs, etc.
- It can also prevent like psoriasis, hives, eczema etc.