June 20, 2012

Thank you note for MIKI (MALAWI)


WARM COMPLIMENT!


Miki,

I write to inform you that I have received the 2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan I ordered from your company. I want to thank you and your company (Mercy - Prosper) for out of this world service you rendered to me.

I have received my unit in one piece and in an excellent condition, because of that I have already started advising my friends that if they want to buy cars the should by from Prosper Ltd.

Please keep up the best service you are rendering & please find the attached photo of me and the car I ordered.

Kind regards,

Dixon.

======================================================================

Miki Kawai
Telephone Skype:+81-50-5539-9816      
FAX : +81-34-578-9623


======================================================================