June 20, 2012

THANKS TO MIKA...


Dear Mika, 
I trust you are fine.
i greatly thanks for a very good assistance from the start I negotiate to you for my car.
I would like to inform you that I already collected the vehicle and thanks a lot it was a very nice car...
i will surely get back to you for another purchase and recommend you to my friends...
Thanks a lot...
Rgards,
Mr. Mlulu




__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

FOR INQUIRIES AND CONCERNS PLEASE VISIT US IN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:






Contact us


  • Company :
    Prosper Co., Ltd.









  • Tel skype:
    +81-50-5539-9816 (office)









  • Fax :
    +81-34-578-9623 









  • Regular Holiday :
    Sunday









  • Open Close Time :
    AM9:00-PM23:00









  • or Email : mika@prosperjp.com