November 24, 2012

 ...............................................................................................................................................................
Hello Tamaki,
Greetings and how are you today. I got my car out on Saturday and its now on the road.Thank you so much for all your time and help getting the car to Papua New Guinea. I really appreciate it so much. I will contact you again when I want to purchase another car from Prosper Co. Japan.
Am doing just fine. Its a really nice car you arranged for me and am so happy. Will take a photo of the car and forward via email soon. thanks once again & you have a wonderful
day today.
                                                                                    Nickson Maip
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................