November 24, 2012

 ...............................................................................................................................................................


Dear Ms Ai Tamaki,
Thank you for the mail. Kindly receive my apology for not writing to you for quite sometime now. I have been quite busy with many things. I want to thank you for working so close with me in the process of purchasing a Toyota Noah towards the end of last year.  I want to let you know that everything went on well and I received the vehicle in good condition and I am happy with it so      
                                           far. I shall be coming to you in future (perhaps to a      
                                           salon car). Once again thank you and wish you success                           
                                           in all your current undertakings.
                                           Sincerely,
                                           Dr. Stephen J.M. Mdachi
                                           IRINGA, Tanzania
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................
                                                                                            .........see recommended CAR