November 24, 2012


..........................................................................................................

Hi Tamaki,
Many thanks for the bouquet of roses on a day such as this. I hope your day was full of love and fun.
I got a call from some gentleman in Dar es Salaam who was checking out on your geniuneness. I hope he will firm up the business and that as always you will deliver to his satisfaction. I obviously put my dignity and reputation on the line for you because I know you are caring to your customers and trustworthy.
Wishing you well - karibu Tanzania (welcome to Tanzania)
Sandy
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................
                                                                                                        .........see recommended CAR